|Flame Stop I-DS is a non-toxic, clear and effective fire retardant and preservative with a Class A rating. Flame Stop I-DS is a post treatment pyrolitic interior/exterior fire retardant penetrant. It is highly concentrated and has significant wetting properties. Fire Stop I-DS was designed to penetrate and effectively fire retard open and closed cell structures. Flame Stop I-DS is for use in exterior/interior applications such open and closed cell foams, foam rubber, nylon netting, exterior composition siding, thatching, bamboo, hardwoods, synthetic fabrics, plastics and many other difficult to penetrate materials. Flame Stop I-DS is safe, completely non-toxic, non-hazardous to the environment and simple to apply. It dries clear and can be sprayed, brushed or rolled on.
A Class A one coat fire retardent system with a 10 flamespread on Reed Thatching its also FAA Certified. Flame Stop I-DS has been tested to the following standards: ASTM E-84, NFPA 255, UL 723: U.S. Testing Title 4 #LA 63494 (Ether Foam), Omega Point Laboratories #8924-89133 (Reed Thatching) FAR 25.853 (Polyurethane Foam) CA Reg #C-14401, NFPA 701. Tested by U.S. Testing Company, Omega Point Laboratories, Airline Fabricare, Buckeye Fabric Finishing Co. Keep your home or business safe and valuables from burning. This product will not alter the structural integrity of wood.
Flamestop Fire protective coatings are pyrolitic and intumescent paint formulations that prevent flame from spreading by developing a self-extinguishing reaction. Since Flamestop products are mostly penetrants, they will actually become part of the substrate and bond to its molecular structure where most FR coatings can and will eventually deteriorate. Our flame retardant and fireproofing products are economical to apply because they only require one application incorporating low pressure spraying equipment in comparison with most flame retardant fireproofing chemicals and fireproof paint that require 2 or 3 applications with high-pressure spraying equipment. Flamestop fire retardants are user friendly and shipped ready to use.
Check out these other great Flame Stop Products Carried by Safety Think:
- Flame Stop I: For Draperies, wallpaper, carpet, furniture, decorative woods, paper, straw, most synthetics, acoustical ceilings, inoor items, etc.
- Flame Stop I-C: For fabrics with at least 25% natural fiber, drapes, bedding, carpets and wallcoverings, silk
- Flame Stop I-D: For open cell foams, Airline Fabrics, Foam Rubber
- Flame Stop I-DS; For open and closed cell foams, synthetic fabrics, plastics, hay barriers, thatching, bamboo, tough to penetrate materials (most concetrated product)
- Flame Stop II: Class A Rated! For Exterior/Interior Wood, exterior porous cellotic materials such as wood joicing, studs, wood shingles, stage drops, hay barriers
- Flame Stop III: Class A Rated! An additive used for latex based paints, stains and coatings
- Flame Stop IV: Live or cut trees such as Christmas trees
- Flame Stop V: Intumescent Firestop caulking or putty
While not all items are on the web site, all are available. Please call for pricing.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FLAME STOP PRODUCTS ARE NON-RETURNABLE